Skip to content
Antigua & Barbuda Permanent residence
- USD 100,000 (one-time donation to NDF government fund from Nov 1, 2017) or USD 400,000 Real estate investment.
- Economic Citizenship by investment program (CIP)
- Qualifying investments (donation, real estate, business capital)
- Antigua citizenship/passport in 3 months.
- Antigua passport valid for 5 years and must be present in the country for 5 years to renew the passport after expiry.
- Permanent residence card with citizenship.
- Citizenship through $400,000 real estate investment in approved Antigua property developments.
- No interviews, No language tests, No business experience.
- Antigua passport offers visa free travel to United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany to 120 countries.
- Lifetime Citizenship for family and children against one time investment.
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, capital gains taxes
- Confidential and discrete citizenship application process.
- Citizenship is confidential and not reported to other countries.
- Antigua allows dual citizenship allowed with other countries.