Skip to content
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by investment program
- USD 150,000 (one-time donation to Sustainable Growth Fund) or USD 400,000 Property investment
- Economic Citizenship by investment program (CIP)
- Oldest and most popular citizenship program since 1984
- Citizenship possible through $400,000 property investment in St Kitts real estate.
- Citizenship granted in 3-4 months with passport
- No interviews, No language tests, No business experience.
- St Kitts passport offers visa free travel to United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany to 120 countries.
- Citizenship for family and children.
- No residence requirements and no requirement to visit or live in St Kitts
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Discrete and Confidential application process.
- Citizenship not reported to other countries.
- Lifetime citizenship for family and children
- St Kitts passport issued is valid for 10 years.