St Lucia Permanent residence
- USD 100,000 (one-time donation to Government fund from 2017) or USD 300,000 property investment or USD 500,000 in Government Bonds
- Economic Citizenship by investment programme (CIP)
- Newly launched citizenship program in the Caribbean in 2017
- Citizenship through USD 300,000 property investment or $500,000 in Bonds
- Permanent residence card with citizenship
- No requirement to visit the country for citizenship
- Qualifying investments (donation, real estate, business capital, bonds)
- St Lucia citizenship certificate and passport in 3 months
- No interviews, No english tests, No business experience, No miltary service.
- St Lucia passport offers visa free travel to United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Germany to 110 countries.
- Permanent lifetime citizenship for family and children.
- No residence requirements (naturalisation waived to expedite citizenship)
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Confidential and discrete application process.
- Citizenship not reported to other countries.