United States EB-5 investor Citizenship
- USD 500,000 or USD 1,000,000 (EB-5 investor 2017 changes)
- Business investment with job create in major urban or rural US cities.
- Residency by investment (Green card permanent resident status)
- Qualifying investments (business venture, real estate projects, other investments that create jobs through regional centers)
- US Citizenship after 5 years of uninterrupted living
- Live anywhere in the US.
- Must live permanently in the US, not absent for more than 3 months.
- US imposes taxes on worldwide income to EB5 investors
- Processing time anywhere 15-18 months.
- Family and children qualify for green card.